Saturday, July 23, 2005

What does the future hold in store for me?

The future what a topic.the future is the one thing in life that you can never predict it is and shall always be that way. You never see the things coming that grind down happiness as well the things that bring it.I sit and contemplate what the future will have in store for me.Will I succeed or will I fail yet again . Will this finally be the time things work in my favour with the girl of my dreams or will it all fall apart.Will I ever have that family enviroment Ive sought for all to long(my own or someone elses).Ive reached a point that I can no longer look into my past for answers,the answers just are not there they never were.I cant predict the future so I cant look there either.So Im left with just one option,live for today live for the moment and take the answers I need when the future brings them to me.for today and the moment are the only things I have control over.

No comments: