Saturday, July 23, 2005

what am I doing?

What am I doing. My life seems to be in an ever constant state of dissaray. Im in a new place with a new job and things are still the same. Friends are not who they seemed to be.Its like they punish me for leaving to better my life.maybe its just better if I just leave my past behind and start anew.In order to do so Im going to have to leave most of my friends in the past.They say if your constantly looking back youll just smash into stuff when you try to move forward.Maybe thats the problem.I spend to much time dealing with people from my past ex girlfriends and such.well for now I guess its going to be just me and the few that are here with me for now.
I hope that my friends understand that this is something I just have to do.Ive tried everything else to move forward in life and its all failed.they will all be missed I care for my friends deeply and they mean the world to me .

No comments: