Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Im sorry....

This is to a special person to whom Ive not been a very good friend to as of late.You should know who you are.Ever since you came here I have been distant and unreliable, I have ditched out on you countless times and most likey made you feel unwanted at times .But it has been in the last month or so I have really been slipping I let one weekend get in the way of one of my most valued friendships. Its funny I was so scared of my feelings that I sabatoged my self in the end .Idont offer any excuses just a sincere apollogy in hopes thst some part of the friendship can be salvaged. Ive said alot of things in the past and I know you are tiered of hearing the same thing so Ill only say this I am sorry more than you can possibly realize. I feel that I have let you down and probably I have, those are consecuences I will have to live with . You are one of my favorite people you are warm and compassionate, you have always been there when I need you most no matter how frusterated you became with me.Always you showed me the right path to take (even if I didnt follow it) You always cared, ever when I gave you more than enough reason not to.You are a true friend more than any,You are the reason I have always picked myself back up and kept on trucking. How have I repayed all this? by being a complete dick for one reason or another. I just want you to know I am sorry I love you now and always (as a friend or as more take it how ever you want. They say you rarely get a second chance , well I ve gotten third fouth fifth ... etc from you I just hope that I have not run out of chances But would not be surprised if I have Ive made a lot of promises and lived up to very few. In risk of repeating my self I AM SO VERY SORRY I NEVER WANTED TO HURT YOU .

1 comment:

Tearsfallensilent said...

check your email