Tuesday, September 26, 2006

The Calling

Ahh the calling has hit me once again.I find my self once again thinking of home . My friends my family, The places I went , the sights, the sounds all of it missed so much. The calling started last night when I was out with a friend here who used to live in thunderbay and we spent the night just talking about how much we missed the place.I have to admitt when I was there all I did was complain about how much the city sucked, but now I realize just how much thunderbay meant to me There really is no other place like it beautiful and ugly at the same time , I cant count how many times I spent hour upon hour at the marina just looking at the lake and the sleeping giant , or the days spent on the mountain look out, trips to the terry fox lookout, summer days spent at boulevard lake, the camps on lakeshore drive, even simple things like the mall. So many Places spent with my family and the closest of friends. I never thought I could miss a place so much, But alas I do. It is in my thoughts, my dreams, my blood it is a part of me as much as my heart is. Will I ever end up there again? I dont know.

No comments: