Thursday, July 13, 2006

FULL CIRCLE ...AGAIN!!!!!

Well once again it has been quite a while since Ive been here to spread the word of the life of synn.Ahhh where to start so much keeps happening to me , We shall start with the present I guess (we shall work backwards this time). I have come full circle almost a year to the day when i first moved here gained a few things and lost a lot. Now while reading this dont think I want people to feel sorry for me everything That happened to me is in some way shape or form self inflicted,that having been said we shall begin.For the few of you that have been keeping up with my misshaps and adventures, I am currently back in the little town I complained about so much. I was so happy to get out. But now I find a small part of me happy to be back there. And it all comes down to a few reasons why the main one being that I had to clear my head and get my bearings on where my life is heading, another major reason if a met a couple of people that I had not gotten to meet during my last stay(had I met thesepeople I would have probably enjoyed tofield alot more).Well through these people, one in particular I found myself smiling for the fist time in a very long time.As of late its been quite hard to get me to smile so I found myself stunned and stokked.I really hope some sort of friendship comes of this these are the kind of friends I need not just in times like this but all the time.
Now we skip back afew months to where I got involved with a great girl but ended up letting it all fall apart(yes another relationship I know ,Iknow dont say it). Things went good for a while even became close with her children But as we all know I can be an idiot, well things fell to peices and I lost mostly everything not that I had much to begin with but still... Anyways this time around I found I didnt really care about losing everything I found I was more concened about the direction my life was heading and the person I was becoming. I found that the things I hated in people were starting to surface in me and well I cant have that.Its kind of funny I had a few revelations about my life and me through conversation with the previously mentioned person in the first paraghaph <>I wont get into these revelations right now but Know they hit me so very hard that night will stick in my head for many a day to come.(christ Im starting to babble).
So anyways once again Im at the start anew point in my life with a new insight to life , who I am, and what I want from it all.I start yet another new journey yes a journey not an adventure because adventures are only temp but journeys can be life long, and from here what will be defined as my life will start.the first few words of ink have been written in the story that will one day be called my life.

No comments: