Sunday, July 24, 2005

What the ????

Its funny Ive been gone from my home town for about a month now and people are still talking crap about what Im up to. The rumors are out of control.here is a list of the things Im hearing.
=I left town because I got some girl pregnant = bull shit!
=Im in rehab for drug abuse= I don't even do drugs!
=Im dead supposedly killed my self= Well im writing this call me ghost writer then!
=Im hitching across canada to find myself= Im not hard to find Im right here!
=had a nervous break down from my dad dying= the dad part is true but no breakdown happened
Now to clear all this up.I left town because I was hitting some pretty hard times.As mentioned above my dad did die a short time ago but Im coping fairly well in that aspect.My ex decided out of the blue that she for no aparent good reson she was going to move to quebec with my son (2 years ago that was the start of all of this ) Imoved on fell for another girl It did'nt work out. the spiral had started.I got nailed for child support(not a bad thing except for the fact that she has not let me hear from my son since she left NO phone number no adress or anything like that) Got into another relationship with someone from work. Big mistake. My checks got garnisheed 50% so she let me move in with her because I could no longer afford my apt. thing went down hill and she kicked me out on the street so she could hook up with this nineteen year old from work (By the way she lied about the reason for giving me the boot,she told me my financial situation would interfere with her getting her son back) So now Im homeless.I managed to find aperson from work to let me stay with them for a month until I could work up the cash for anew place.One week later I lost my job Homeless again.Ran into a friend who let me stay with him for minimal rent and sitting services. At this point I realized I needed a fresh start so I called a friend to see if I came out to edmonton If I could stay with him he said yes .Got my bus ticket and I was gone. Now Im here and Im starting a new life and I hope it goes alot better than the last but there are no guarantees in life so to all who read this wish me luck I sure could use it.

1 comment:

searchforcharleskjhorvath-allan said...

Max

I am so sorry for the loss of your father.

sincerely
Denise Allan

mom to endangered missing

'Charles k j Horvath-Allan'

aged 20 in 1989 -

missing 'without a trace' from Kelowna BC Canada

www.charleshorvath-allan.memory-of.com