Friday, February 03, 2006

The Devil Returns

Well its been along time since ive been back to update .I know there are afew of you out there wondering where ive been so ill sum it up as much and as briefly as i can.I have moved into the city (edmonton) no more having to rot in that tiny pittance of a town anymore.Things were rough at first such a large city and no one to really hang with.But things are better now Ive met some pretty kewl pEople(one in particular).Ive been at my job for about 6 months now aND THATS ALL GOOD.I found this awesome little bar a couple of blocks from my apt. I really enjoy the people there and it really reminds me of my bar back home.For the first time in my life I am actualy happy and spend a hell of a lot of time smiling( for reasons I shall discuss later when the time is right).

More to come soon I just want yall to know Im still alive and kicking all of you take care and keep checking back.

No comments: