Saturday, August 13, 2005

A Cluttered Mind Reflects A Cluttered Soul!!!

Why do I have to be a thinker.Everything is getting out of control in my head.Its Gettting to the point where I dont sleep anymore.I lie on my bed and things just start to overcome me my worries my goals my problems everything even random useless thoughts.I have way to much going on in my head.Im lost in thought all the time,but the funny thing is I cant keep a constant train of thought.Im always thinking about four or five things at once .Fuck how I wish I could just go to sleep and escape to my dreams where I dont worry about loved ones money work friends and all the random stuff in between.I was never like this before I wish I could figure out whats really bothering me. You would figure that It would be easy with all the thinking Im stuck doing.But with so much clutter in your head its like being lost in the fog on a dark morning I hope this all will end soon I dont think Im up to much more thinking and worrying.

No comments: